The grapes for this wine are sourced from vineyards grown in a balanced, caring and sustainable way. The vineyards’ soils carry great importance, being very active with good biological conditions which favour a fast assimilation of reincorporated organic matter. This enables full terroir expression.
Pasión de Bobal is produced from a meticulous selection of the best bunches harvested in the highest of the vineyard plots in Camporrobles. The grapes undergo a 16-hour skin-contact maceration at a very low temperature to release aroma precursors. The first quantities of free-run juice bled from the vat are fermented at a controlled temperature. The fining, stabilization and filtering processes before bottling are carried out with the greatest care in order to preserve all of the wine’s character.
· Gold Medal – Challenge International du Vin 2018.
· Silver Medal – Top Wine 2018.
· 89 points – Peñín Guide 2019.
· Silver Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018.
· Silver Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2018.
Alcohol Grade: 13%
Aged in stainless steel tanks
Aging Capacity: 2 years
Size: 750 ml